Columbus, OH, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/08/2021 03:47 pm
*** Webcam interview *** Long term contract *** Initial remote due to Covid then onsite; must pick up laptop in person
- At least 5 years of developing and implementing organizational change management plans.
- At least 5 years of experience creating and managing project tasks.
- Exposure to working on an IT-related project.
- Government or higher education experience.
Bachelors or masters degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field.
- Provide input and manage to an Organizational Change Management strategy and plan that includes the States recommended approaches for business process improvement, business readiness, communication, and training activities.
- Partner with sponsors to prepare, manage and reinforce organizational change management practices.
- Ensure that leading practice OCM standards are recommended and implemented.
- Proactively manage communication planning, development, distribution, and feedback mechanisms with specific agencies for implementations.
- Serve as liaison with different project teams and business units for the development and distribution of key messages.
- Monitor, administer and update OCM assessments and readiness surveys.
- Coach business leaders in the development of resistance management plans.
- Assist the business with mapping new processes and identifying impacts.
- Identify skills gaps and develop action plans.
- Track agency readiness and adoption metrics. Provide recommendations for improvements.
- 5 years of Developing and implementing organizational change management plans
- 5 years of Creating and managing project tasks
- Exposure to working on an IT-related project
- Government or higher education experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.