Network Inventory Manager
Length and terms:
Short term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/05/2021 03:33 am
Interview Type: Skype; Remote; flexible hours; 6-8 weeks initial PO; 1 or 2 trips to Minneapolis required to review equipment inventory; reasonable expenses will be paid.
The client will audit all network equipment and work with the network management team to identify and choose the best inventory management platform for tracking equipment. An inventory management system will be decided upon by 10/31/2021. Auditing of equipment will be complete by 11/31/2021 and ready to input into the inventory management system for tracking by 12/31/2021.
- Completion of an audit of all internal networking equipment.
- Technical review of all potential inventory management software’s currently owned by the County.
- Recommendations and supporting reasons of which software is recommended for use.
- Input of audit data into recommended inventory management software.
- Documentation of processes and procedures for use of inventory management software by Network Management staff for future and continuous use.
- 5 years experience
- network equipment inventory management experience
- Receiving and processing of new inventory
- Software management of all inventory
- Tracking of:
- physical locations of all inventory
- product lifecycles
- product licensing
- On-boarding of new equipment
- Off-boarding of old/obsolete equipment
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.