** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Combination of remote and onsite work
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c ; hourly contract.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing reports requiring analysis, writing of SQL, data mining, and presentation to technical and non-technical audiences in a variety of technical platforms (Power BI, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
• Prioritize business and operational needs
• Extract, import, clean, transform, and validate data
• Writing queries using SQL, T-SQL, and MS Access
• Experience with DB2
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Create standard and ad-hoc reports including detail, summary, history, snapshots, drill down, and other reports
• Develop report specifications, test plans, prepare test data, execute tests, supporting documentation, and coordinate production implementation
• Establish data connections with various data sources
• Setup report schedule, subscription, access process and procedures, and delivery method
• Present data in lists, tables, charts, graphs, snapshots, crosstab, and other formats
• Tailor the analysis and reporting methods by the type of data as well as to the intended audience
• Review key indicators to locate and correct problems
• Follow up and track remediation of issues
• Write and present Desk-Aids and Work-Flows for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of Service Level Agreement (SLA); laws, rules, security policies, privacy, data confidentiality management.
• Knowledge of Engineering workflow, IT lifecycle and system design, performance tuning, and Business Intelligence tools and features.
• Knowledge of Statistical and business analysis and research and analysis methodologies.
• Knowledge of multiple business intelligence software applications (SQL, SSIS, MS Visual Studio, Tableau, Visual Basic, MS Access, etc.) and multidimensional and relational database design.
• Knowledge of project management concepts, principles, and practices.
• Skilled in dimensional and relational database design.
• Skilled in analysis, design review, troubleshooting, implementation, and integration for applications.
• Skilled in keyboarding and use of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint and Google for gmail, calendar, chat, sheets, docs, slides, etc.
• Problem and negotiation skills to research and resolve issues.
• Good time management and organizations skills with attention to detail.
• Skilled in effective listening, oral and written communications skills to communicate technical and non-technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to write business and functional requirements and diagram business processes, translate into technical solutions and reports, query and view objects, and present in a meaningful format.
The recruiter working on this position is Ravi Kiran
His/her contact number is +(1) (252) 3709451
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.