Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/20/2021 03:52 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
This role is responsible for creating several comprehensive technology and information architectures related to various functional business solutions, while providing strategic direction throughout the development process and ensuring that the solution aligns with the Medicaid Enterprise Architecture Modular vision and strategy. In addition, the role will include oversight and compliance with Federal and Statewide Technical Architecture requirements, risk identification and planning.
This role requires a person that possesses a strong and diverse background in both traditional and modern business solution- and application architecture concepts, tools and practices. This person must have hands on working knowledge of various platforms including legacy, service oriented and cloud-based solution architectures - Cloud based Architectures are required.
- 7 years of Knowledge of the Medicaid Systems and Solutions
- 7 years of Knowledge of the MITA Business, Information and Technical architectures
- 7 years of Extensive familiarity with relational databases as well as other types (Graph Database, NoSQL) and the relative advantages and disadvantages of each
- 7 years of Extensive familiarity with business intelligence, analytical and reporting tools
- 5 years of Experience leveraging cloud technologies
- 7 years of Excellent general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices.
- 7 years of Experience with Technical Proposal Evaluations
- 7 years of Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
- 7 years of Experience participating or leading projects using an Agile methodology.
- 7 years of Experience working with various vendors and coordinating with the Systems Integrator
Highly desired skills
- 5 years of Experience with data integration and mapping
- 5 years of Knowledge on Claims and Financial Processing
- 5 years of experience in Data Governance , Modelling and Architecture
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.