Sitecore Lead (Remote/Onsite)
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/20/2021 01:51 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite
- Rewrite the current CMS product in Sitecore as a CMS solution.
- 5-8 years of in-depth and hands on experience with Sitecore development.
- Good to have Experience with building and managing Azure CI/CD pipelines on the Sitecore Experience Platform 9.x
- Experience with integrating third party APIs from Sitecore components
- Strong Sitecore Forms experience.
- C#, .Net MVC 5 and WCF Services are a must.
- SQL Server 2016 and above experience is required
- Experience with HTML, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX
- Knowledge of design patterns and computer algorithms
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail is required
- Excellent verbal Or written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills, creative Or innovative thinking
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques.
- Good to have Sitecore 9 Certificat
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Raghu
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.