Junior and Senior QA
Harrisburg, PA, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/19/2021 08:29 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2021 but expected to go for 3+ years ***Webcam interview; onsite ***
We have one Junior QA and Senior QA position
- Required skills
Highly desired skills
- 5 years for junior and 10 years of Experience using application development testing for senior
- Creating test scripts and use case scenarios for user acceptance
- Microsoft Test Manager Suite or similar tool
- Experience developing Training and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) materials
- Experience working to facilitate collaboration across the full range of executive, business, and technical resources.
- Experience with testing efforts to include test plan, test scenarios for SIT and UAT and organizing users to facilitate effective tests.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences or related business field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Viso and Project software and Team Foundation server (Dev Ops version)
- Experience with SOAP UI, Load UI/Load Testing Skills, SQL Server, LADAP and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Experience working on state government projects/assignments.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Raghu
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.