A/V Technician - Onsite
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/15/2021 04:16 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
- 3 years of Live Sound Mixing and Video equipment
- 3 years of PowerPoint and presentation software
- 3 years of Audio-video support experience
- 3 years of Experience supporting organizational conferences and in person trainings.
Responsible for organizing and installing media equipment such as projectors, microphones, video monitors, and soundboards.
***The expectation is that this person will be working onsite as the whole team is already back in the office.
Audio Video Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to travel overnight 3-4 nights at a time.
- Meeting with Event Coordinators to discuss audio and video requirements based on conference agenda.
- Communicating venue arrangements according to layout diagrams.
- Familiar with Hotel Banquet Manager functions and able to read and understand Event Orders
- Laying electrical and sound cables in a logical and safe manner.
- Setting up and installing microphones, video monitors, projectors, speakers, and video cameras.
- Conducting sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV equipment.
- Operating sound and visual equipment during live events, including audio mixers, VDA, and live production switchers.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Disassembling audio and visual equipment and packing up after the event.
Audio Video Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in sound engineering or a similar field or relevant experience working as an AV technician.
- Typical Experience: 36-60 months
- In-depth knowledge of live sound mixing and video equipment.
- Familiarity with computers and IP Networking Systems.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and presentation software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to lift equipment weighing 50lbs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professionalism displayed at all times.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.