Senior IOS Developer-Remote
Length and terms:
6 Months-Contract to hire - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/10/2021 03:30 pm
***Remote-Needs to work EST***GC and USC only***
- Our Clients Mobile team is looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer who has a passion for continuous improvement. You will be an integral part of a self-directed team of highly skilled software engineers, applying agile development methodologies and delivering customer value in product releases.
What Youll Do
- Write client-side code supporting push notification and other message delivery mechanisms while communicating with our back-end servers.
- Maintaining and upgrading our SDK and documenting new features that you add.
- Work with L3 Support to analyze customer-reported issues.
- Resolve usability and serviceability problems in our product and to drive quality improvements back into our development and quality assurance process.
- 5+ years of experience working with mobile platform technologies.
- 3+ years of experience MacOS Objective C, iOS Objective C development
- Strong understanding of iOS Native platform
- Strong proficiency in Swift
- Strong proficiency in framework design
- Strong skills in debugging.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with SQLite databases
- Experience with advanced web requests
- Experience with testing frameworks (XCTest and XCUITest)
Nice to Have
- Experience with hybrid platforms (Cordova, React Native, Xamarin)
- Experience with large-scale client/server mobile systems
- Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins), source control (git)
- Knowledge of C# is a plus
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.