Front-End Developer (React/Node.js)
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/09/2021 06:50 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Remote ***
- Front-End Developer with experience in React, Node.js, Spring Boot.
- This developer will be creating custom web pages, templates, and components for Front-End experiences.
- Responsible for all facets of web content management including strategies, design, implementation, and user adoption.
- Must have experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Implement modern Front-End using Framework (Angular 9.x, React or Vue),
- Perform Front-End testing using Framework (Jasmine, Jest)
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with version Control Systems and best practices, CI/CD
- Understanding of the Twelve-Factor App methodology,
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Change Acceleration – demonstrated use of change acceleration across new processes and controls.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.