Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/09/2021 06:33 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
- Able to understand complex requests from customers and analyze to provide an ideal solution whether in SharePoint or not.
- Creates maintainable solutions across multiple farms, site collections and tiers.
- Able to work with Change Management systems to deploy code and manage solutions.
- Able to use Azure DevOps for Agile development and GIT for source repository.
- Ability to work with and assist SharePoint administrator team with scripting efforts as required.
- Able to use SharePoint Information Architecture to provide optimal search experiences.
- Configure sites to use a wide array of custom SharePoint Permissions using active directory.
- Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content with a focus on using out of the box functionality.
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form.
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- 8 years of SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 overall development experience
- 7 years of Experience building large OOTB SharePoint repositories with custom HTML/CSS/JS UI applications.
- 3 years of VueJS with SharePoint backend
- 3 years of Experience modifying SharePoint via PowerShell
- 3 years of Visual Studio / C# SharePoint solution development
- 3 years of SharePoint Designer / Nintex workflow Experience
- 3 years of Git experience
- 3 years of Azure DevOps
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.