Senior .Net with POS
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/08/2021 08:03 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
- Provide project support to the system deployment team, in respect to the integration, installation and configuration of EMV and encryption technology for our iNovah credit card solution.
- Assist the deployment team by creating integration, installation and configuration documents to support the project.
- Provide technical expertise with respect to EMV and encryption capability and assist in integration of our current line of business applications for the next generation credit card solution.
- Collaborate and coordinate the IT services needed with the various teams (Security, Network, Infrastructure, Operations and any other teams) to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Receive, log and fully document the support plans for the support team, the various help desk, other service delivery staff and users;
- Will investigate problems and other requests for the project team to support the deployment team and determine appropriate actions to be taken to solve these problems.
- Escalate 3rd party software and hardware issues to vendors; insuring proper attention is given to the issue depending on severity and impact to project schedule.
- Provide communication on updates and issues to the users, the management team, and development teams.
- Communicate technical information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
- Prepare test and production environments for all new release to include assisting with documenting the AADs and firewalls to be used to create the changes in OTRS.
- Assist with quality assurance test efforts where appropriate and applicable.
- Assist with the creation of help guides and training manuals.
- 10 years of IT Management experience in a distributed web services and enterprise software environment
- Experience in EMV and encryption technology with POS solutions
- Experience providing production support or similar role.
- Experience in card payment solutions and retail POS solutions
- Experience in working with Windows Server environment
- Experience in Systems Integration, SOA & Web Services
- Experience in integrating .NET application with mainframe applications
- Experience with XML
- Good understanding of capabilities of the .NET web apps and thick client applications
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Reverse Proxy, Load balancing, URL rewrite etc.
- Work with other IT Teams: Architecture, Security, Infrastructure, Integrations, Client Services, Database
- Strong working knowledge of office applications (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Written and verbal communications are clear, concise and achieve intended objectives
- Problem Diagnosis skills [i.e., discovery, replication, troubleshooting, resolution, verification, communication and/or escalation as required]
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and tasks
- Able to problem solve independently as well as part of a team
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.