ETL/Dashboard Developer - Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/08/2021 07:13 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Remote project *** 37.5 hours per week **
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Develop ETL processes to support integrating various datasets for business intelligence reporting.
- Responsible for the development of queries, of varying complexity, and other specialized analytical projects, in connection with Data Warehouse data sets.
- Participates in multiple projects adhering to the current SDLC process.
- Produces estimates of time and resources required to perform various tasks as part of a team.
- 8 years experience
- 3 years of
- Experience with ETL development to integrate disparate data sources with the specific goal of dashboard reporting (Dashboard exper. is a must-have)
- Informatica experience
- Experience following set standards for design, security, and supportability
- Experience working with Oracle DB and various data sources (ODS, csv, xlsx, dat, API, etc.)
- Experience creating documentation of ETL workflows and ETL workflow dependencies
- Experience understanding and translating business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions
- Experience creating logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high quality data
- Experience maintaining conceptual, logical, and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
- Experience developing ETL processes to support integrating various datasets for business intelligence reporting
- Experience developing queries of varying complexity, and other specialized analytical projects, in connection with Data Warehouse data sets
- Experience producing estimates of time and resources required to perform various tasks as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with highly sensitive data
- Must have excellent communications skills and be comfortable leading discussions with various stakeholders in video meetings
- Must be comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or another visualization tool
- Experience working with similar data sets in a public health environment
Nice to Have Skills:
- Any Sharepoint site/page creation experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.