Oracle Assets, Projects functional consultant
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/08/2021 07:05 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
The FBR Assets and Projects Oracle Cloud Financials Consultants are responsible for extracting the maximum value from the Oracle Cloud Financials applications for the State, and supporting that process, including:
- Primary responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of Financial System application documentation in assigned content area(s), including the Configuration Workbooks and Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements / Extensions (RICE) functional specifications.
- Primary responsibility for process and functional project activity planning and related performance metrics for assigned content area(s).
- Primary responsibility for content area project controls, including Issue, Risk, Decision, and Action Item data in PMC, compliance with the relevant Management Plans.
- 3 years of Assets and Projects Team Lead in an ERP Financials implementation for a large, complex organization with annual revenues/budget of $40 billion or more
- 6 years of Experience with ERP Financials implementations in Assets and Projects and financial processes.
- 15 years of Accounting and finance experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.