Oracle ODI/OWB Consultant
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/07/2021 06:28 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
- 7 years of
- Experience programming and design of large scale web based distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Oracle Utilities, ETL tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Experience with SQL scripting and Relational Database modeling..
- Experience with structured system development methodologies.
- Good communication skills both oral and written and ability to maintain effective working relationships with end users and staff.
- Strong experience with SQL and PL/SQL coding.
Highly Desired Skills:
- 7 years of Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects or BIRT
- 5 years of Data Warehouse experience
- Previous experience working with State government.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.