Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/04/2021 05:19 am
*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** Initial remote then onsite ***
*** Hourly w2/1099/c2c or full time with benefits; please check our benefits here https://msysinc.com/benefits/
- Create and maintain CI/CD processes to support development teams
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy including, but not limited to: Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure, infrastructure compliance and security
- Implement Continuous Feedback: Recommending and design system feedback mechanisms, implementing a process for routing system feedback to development teams, optimizing feedback mechanisms; establishing monitoring metrics and notifications to rapidly respond to system issues, working with Scrum teams in establishing key performance benchmarks and monitoring for applications, implement and maintain application monitoring tools
- Design and support the provision of Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineering services to include but not be limited to the development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Implement and maintain Configuration Management with Ansible, Puppet, Consul, Azure Devops or similar applications on physical and cloud environments
- Identify, create, and implement fixes for potential security and performance issues for infrastructure and applications
- Design, develop and implement tooling and processes to automate infrastructure provisioning for on-premise VMware and cloud-based resources
- Handle code deployments as needed for all environments
- Setup and configure Load Balancers, Firewalls, DNS, SSL and network connectivity to support software systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate should possess a bachelors degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, but may substitute for equivalent experience.
- Functional Experience 3+ years of DevOps experience in any environment
- Azure Experience 1+ years DevOps design and implementation experience on Microsoft Azure
- Containerization and pipeline administration experience within Docker and Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud 2+ years experience designing and supporting the provision of Azure Cloud infrastructure components.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Experience deploying to prod more than once a sprint.
- Leadership Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal Relationships Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communication Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Initiative Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
- Teamwork Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Developing and implementing information security architecture and technology solutions to address information security and compliance requirements from development and operational environments on Microsoft Azure
- Software Defined Networking
- Domain Driven Design
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.