Azure Data Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/04/2021 04:55 am
*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** initial remote then Onsite ***
*** Hourly w2/1099/c2c or full time with benefits; please check our benefits here https://msysinc.com/benefits/
*** Must have skills: Azure, data pipelines, data architecture and warehousing, and has dabbled in machine learning
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Defines company data assets (data models), jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree Candidate must possess a bachelors degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Functional Experience Candidates must have 3+ years of experience with large sets of regulated data.
- Interpersonal Relationships Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communication Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Initiative Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
- Teamwork Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Data Lake and/or Date Warehousing Experience with planning and implementing a data warehouse, data lake, or other data repositories is required.
- Certifications: Azure Data Engineering, Azure DBA, Azure Developer or others related to the position
- Domain Driven Design Understanding and experience with Domain Driven Design
- Financial or Education Domains Ed-Fi, CEDS, SIF, GAAP, etc.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.