BA - W2 or 1099
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 04/30/2021 03:09 am
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 6 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite.
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c ; hourly contract.
- 5 years Business Analyst experience that includes elicitation and gathering of requirements, data analytics with facilitation of JAD/RAD sessions and user acceptance testing.
- The successful candidate must be experienced using an Agile methodology to make changes to any of the UI systems. The primary duties will be researching, gathering requirements from the business units, and translating those requirements into user stories that can be developed by the IT team. The analyst must be able to create and execute test scenarios to verify programming changes before release to the production environment. The BA must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to speak to all levels of the organization.
- It is preferred if the analyst has prior experience working in State government and/or has Unemployment Insurance knowledge. BTS uses a variety of tools including Azure DevOps (TFS/VSTS), MS Office Suite, MS Project, data warehouse, and Visio to assist with getting the work done.
- Research, gathering and documenting requirements, testing.
- Agile, Waterfall, other or less formal We use an Agile methodology with Azure DevOps (TFS/VSTS) to record user stories and acceptance criteria.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.