Healthcare Data Analyst
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 04/27/2021 02:06 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Remote position *** W2 or 1099 only ***
- Prepare Data Mapping of Healthcare Data from one system to another.
- Analyze and document file and API interface specifications for the Member, Provider and Claims data sets.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a modern iPaaS solution.
- Work closely with the development team to communicate requirements and requests and ensure the product meets specifications.
- Create test plans and perform interface testing.
- Develop, manage and maintain integration engine and its connections to several downstream systems with real-time APIs, flat files and FTP-based interfaces.
- Provide troubleshooting, problem resolution, validation and coordination of issues related to interface operations.
- Test, deploy, and validate interfaces to achieve project sign off from internal and external project stakeholders.
- Maintain application documentation, including project specifications, production support tickets, process flows, and deployment communications.
- Must have 5+ years of data analysis experience in Healthcare domain.
- Broad understanding of data-sets within a Health Insurance (Payer) environment:
- Member Data, Prior-authorization, Provider Information, Provider Facilities, Plan Data, Claims Data, Payments Data.
- Nice to have: Knowledge in FHIR / HL7 data standards.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Areef Mohammed
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.