Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/16/2021 06:50 am
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
- 8 years of Experience Agile Coaching and Transformation
- 8 years of Excellent experience in Agile (Jira/VersionOne/Jira Align) and DevOps tools
- 8 years of Experience in coaching Agile technical practices (TDD, BDD, ATDD etc..)
- 8 years of Hands on working experience in Scrum/Kanban and knowledge of other structured PM methodologies(Waterfall/PMI)
- 8 years of Demonstrated skills in the software development process (version control, use case, requirements, design, coding, and unit test).
- 8 years of Demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem solving skills; ability to multi-task and handle a large amount of detail.
- 8 years of Deep understanding of methods of automated software testing and appreciation for rigor in quality assurance
- Candidate to provide 3-4 professional references
Highly desired skills:
- Develops and communicate Agile metrics and/or program dashboards to stakeholders and leadership
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work.
- Experience with software end user change management strategy and execution.
- Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution.
- Certification as Scrum Master
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and business work teams.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Shaji Ahmed
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4703255
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.