Junior Data Analyst - w2 or 1099
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 04/07/2021 03:34 pm
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c ***webcam interview *****Very long term project; initial PO till 9/30/2021 with multi year extensions *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite; must be able to pick up laptop in person
The Client is seeking to acquire a data analyst with the ability to collect and perform and complex analytics and reporting of call center data. This position will l be utilized within the Office of Customer Experience.
The ideal candidate will support reporting, analytics, trend analysis and data visualization activities that drive performance and quality. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science or related field or equivalent experience
- POSTION OVERVIEW: Data Analysts collect data, such as sales numbers or market research, to help companies make the right decisions. This work encompasses several duties and responsibilities, including:
- 4 years of 1-5 yrs. SME in complex Data Analyst enterprise level projects
- BS degree or 4 years additional experience
- 4 years of Excellent written communication skills, including writing technical documents
- 4 years of Experience in working with complex data assets
- 4 years of Experience in using scripting languages or statistical software to perform data analysis
- 4 years of Experience in using SQL to query databases
- 4 years of Outstanding oral communication skills, including public speaking
- 3 years of Knowledge of and previous experience with a membership database and/or Salesforce
- 3 years of Experience building reports and visualizations in Tableau
- 4 years of Experience in data analysis, validation, cleansing, collection, and reporting
- 8 years of Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.