PMP Project Manager-Inperson Interview
Albany, NY, USA
Length and terms:
1 Year - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/06/2021 06:12 pm
***Need candidates who can come for in-person interview in NY/NJ *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite***
Position Mandatory Qualification
- Project Manager: Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Expert. 7+years of experience. Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of their field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent PM credential/education.
- 4 years experience managing a portfolio of interdependent Information Technology (IT) projects for the public sector/government.
- 7 years experience managing cross-functional, multi-year IT projects including oral and written communications with all stakeholders; with a focus on application development, vendor software implementation and/or technology infrastructure projects.
- 7 years of experience tracking project deliverables, maintaining project budgets, managing procurements, maintaining vendor relationships, managing stakeholder relationships, tracking and resolving project risks and issues using the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) project management methodology.
- 7 years experience managing and implementing projects utilizing industry standard development life cycle methodologies; with a focus on iterative project planning and application development/execution.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.