SQL Server Application DBA
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/05/2021 05:54 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in Writing optimized Stored Procedures and UDF functions.
- Must Write Stored Procedure, queries to process XML data.
- Must Create Views, Index, Tables and update statistics.
- Proficient with Use Query Store, Query plans.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security for the SQL server.
- Analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- Experience as a SQL Server Application DBA application with large (Tens and million of rows) database and involving XML data.
- Experience writing optimized Stored Procedures and User defined functions.
- Experience in creating Views, Indexes, Tables.
- Experience in using Query Store, forcing Query plan.
- Experience handling issues with indexing, Updating statistics.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- SQL Server experience with large database (Tens and millions of rows).
- Stored Procedures.
- Performance turning.
- Using Query Store.
- Approach to tuning stored procs.
- Issues related to indexes.
- Understanding execution plans.
- Data Management Objects.
- Wait types.
- Query Store.
- SQL XML.
- Use of Common Table Expressions.
- Pros/cons of table variables and temp tables.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.