Data Analyst with Life Insurance
Erie, PA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/05/2021 05:29 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Map data from source system to destination system.
- Work with onshore and offshore team members to understand mapping and technology requirements.
- Review and consolidate data definition and dictionary documentation.
- Create data flow diagrams.
- Establish and maintain mapping documents and data dictionaries.
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues.
- Document data transformation and validation rules.
- Provide input into proposed solutions and work with team to implement solutions.
- Work independently to ensure work in completed on time and meets expectations.
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships with both technical and business teams.
- Identify risks and issues.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Life Insurance experience.
- ACORD knowledge.
- COBOL Copybooks.
- Understanding of Data Validation rules.
- Understanding of Data Structures.
- File Aid.
- Microsoft Excel.
- SQL Knowledge.
Mandatory Soft Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Good to have:
- No-SQL database (Mark Logic).
- XML SPY.
- IBM IAA (Data Model).
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Areef Mohammed
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.