Drupal Developer - Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/02/2021 06:37 pm
Interview Type: Skype; Remote project; 37.5 hours per week; initial PO till 12/2021 with extensions
This position will work on mostly the front end of the State of NH web portals with some backend work as needed. One web portal is a static HTML environment and the other is a vendor hosted multi-site Drupal platform. Websites (70+) are being converted from the static HTML platform to the Drupal platform. The job requires customer/client interaction on an almost constant basis with coordination with other team members crucial.
Submitted candidates should have a background in web development, administration, and content management using Drupal as a CMS as well experience with an HTML-based CMS, too, specifically, and they should have experience working in an environment where WCAG standards are followed so they have that familiarity as well.
SCOPE OF WORK: To perform programming and systems analysis in the development, support and
maintenance of web technologies for New Hampshire State agencies for the purpose of achieving State and agency objectives in web/internet infrastructure and system usage.
- Serves as administrator (aka Webmaster) of state agency websites; assesses agency needs and makes recommendations concerning the development, maintenance, and configuration and troubleshooting of content, links, and servers.
- Conducts, attends, and participates in meetings with state agency personnel to gather information, document business needs, and build consensus for website designs; creates reports, gathers metrics and provides input on technical and operational analysis concerning systems that support websites for state agencies and stakeholders.
- Ensures that agency websites meet all web accessibility standards as established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Reviews, plans and tests data and programming, and writes and tests content to meet specifications and/or project objectives.
- Prepares end user documentation and training for state agency personnel in the use of official State Content Management Systems and website best practices.
- Stays current with emerging technologies/industry trends and applies them to development, operations and activities that support and maintain systems and wed technologies for New Hampshire State agencies.
- Ensures web systems comply with State rules and policies of safety and confidentially specifications; develop and maintains other technologies and participates in projects as assigned.
- 5 years experience
- 3 years of Experienced using Drupal as the CMS for a website
- 3 years of Experienced using Drupals Admin to control the functionality of the Drupal website
- 2 years of Experienced using HTML-based CMS like Dreamweaver or equivalent
- 3 years of Experienced managing, communicating with and making client requested web edits
- 2 years of Experienced training Content Managers in using Drupal to edit their websites
- 3 years of Experience with HTML 5
- 3 years of Experience with CSS
- 3 years of Experience working in an environment requiring WCAG standards are met.
- creating web graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud
- PHP experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.