BA with Medicaid
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/01/2021 06:39 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
- A key function of this role will be the collection of technical specifications that must consolidated into cohesive documentation that is both accurate and easy to understand.
- Identify and document business processes and data flows
- Identify and document detailed business requirements related to the business processes
- Document gap analysis, and assist with the development of project artifacts including test plans
- Support the development of the procurement documents including the RFP
- Coordinate necessary meetings to determine business requirements
Additional tasks are documenting the requirements traceability and participating in user acceptance testing.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
- Collect documentation requirements from business and technical staff.
- Collaborate with technical staff to consolidate and interpret technical information.
- Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents including; user guides, manuals, statements of work, training materials, policies, proposals, etc.
- Edit written documentation from IT staff to create unified and consistent documentation.
- Develop an understanding of the business functions and systems in support of articulating the objectives within the associated documentation.
- Coordinate and meet with various teams, vendors, and stakeholders to support the gathering, analysis and finalization of information that will be used for associated documentation.
- 7 years of
- Experience working in a fast-paced (preferably Agile) IT environment
- Experience translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience documenting communications, minutes, agendas, and presentations for stakeholder groups
- Experience documenting system documentation, requirements, and release notes
- Jira, SharePoint, Visio
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Medicaid, health insurance experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ravi Kiran
His/her contact number is +(1) (252) 3709451
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.