Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 04/01/2021 04:58 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Coordinate with clients to re-engineer business processes
- Design SharePoint and web based content management deliverables as required to support the re-engineered business processes
- Develop and deliver training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
- Provide limited support for new processes during implementation
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Provide coordination and leadership for other project team members as needed
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
- Provide quality control for program and project deliverables
- Provide operational support for clients and the IT applications that support their business processes
- 7 years of
- Experience and knowledge in the area of application analysis, application design and system integration.
- Experience in the entire systems development life cycle processes including workflow analysis, workflow diagrams, design, QA and testing.
- Experience in analyzing and documenting complex business functions and system needs; developing requirements and use cases for the "to be" solution.
- Experience with application analysis and design to develop feasibility studies, cost analysis, staff estimates and implementation strategies
- Experience leading requirements gathering and analysis sessions and translate business and functional requirements to technical solutions.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.