QA Automation Engineer
Princeton, NJ, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C (US Citizen only)
Position created on 02/22/2021 03:16 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Designs and delivers the overall automation testing strategy used by the team by utilizing broad knowledge and awareness of automation testing approaches, practices and techniques for scalability, functionality, and reusability.
- At least 5 years of Hands-on experience in developing Automation frameworks and writing Automation Tests using Selenium is a MUST.
- Lead the Test Automation Engineer team and mentor them to success.
- Responsible to design and develop the test automation framework, harnesses, and code libraries and enhance them to be used across multiple projects.
- Identifies & improves on automation tools and technologies that are already in use.
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems related to design of automation test strategies for various critical projects where expertise is required to interpret against architecture, design, guidelines, or processes.
- Overall experience of 10+ years in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Ability to define comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to perform testing for Web Applications and API's.
- Experience in using GIT and other SCM tools for automation scripts version control.
- Ability to design and development of scalable, reliable and data driven automation test scripts.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Experience in using Automation Testing as part of CI/CD pipeline in a DevOps environment is a must.
- Experience in developing end-end test approaches and manage the end-to-end quality of the applications
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence and other agile project management tools.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Maintain flexibility and react to change appropriately.
- Experience in SQL is a must, preferably SQLServer is a plus.
- Experience in any NoSQL database is a plus.
- Experience in testing cross web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE) based software and headless browser such as PhantomJs.
- Experience in using AWS for Automation testing to scale up the Automation Testing infrastructure on demand to speed up the Automation testing will be an Advantage.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.