Raleigh NC or Wilmington NC
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 02/19/2021 08:31 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2021 with extensions *** Onsite and some remote work; local travel required; must have own vehicle; mileage will be paid
IT Support Specialist
- Participate in end-of-life refresh of PC/laptops.
- Support personal computer systems by installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware and software for judicial staff. This includes peripherals such as printers, scanners, copiers, etc.
- Provide customer support to Judicial Staff in accordance with Service Level Agreements set forth by the NCAOC's IT department.
- Provide support to local area networks by installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN hardware and software that includes file servers, routers, switches, wireless and other telecommunications equipment.
- Interface with Judicial Branch staff and local government officials.
- Listen to customers to identify problems, then make necessary corrections or assist vendors in corrective actions.
- Assist in moves and relocations of judicial facilities, including courthouses and other office locations.
- Participate in large technology deployment projects that may include statewide software updates, wireless installs, and eCourts initiatives.
This position reports to the IT Support Supervisor. Work hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday but some evening, weekend, and holiday hours are required for projects and priority service desk calls.
- 3 years experience
- Knowledge of: Ethernet topology networks; Windows 7/10; Office 2013/2016/365; Windows Server 2008/12; computer systems to ensure that all components will integrate properly; software packages such as TN3270, SharePoint Designer, and Adobe Professional; AD servers, routers, voice gateways, wireless access points and switches; and integration of all components.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Raghu
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.