Newark, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 02/19/2021 06:40 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Strong proficiency in C and C++, and object oriented design.
- Strong proficiency in Shell Scripting.
- Strong understanding in IPC Mechanisms – Sockets, Message Queues, Shared Memory, etc.
- Strong Linux Operating System fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, etc.
- Working knowledge of Automotive Protocols such as CAN, UDS, etc.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python is a plus.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Experience in the field of Automotive Telematics Software is a big plus.
- Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities.
- At least 5-15+ years of industry experience.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience.
Preferred: UDS and DoIP stack development experience.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.