Functional Lead with MS Dynamics 365
Chicago, IL, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 02/17/2021 06:37 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite
- Responsible to lead Functional software testing team.
- Meet quality goals, track metrics, and implement best practices.
- Become a client QA point of contact and coordinate with onsite, offshore teams.
- Work with cross functional team of product owners, architects, and full stack developers
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
- Define the testing scope and approach for functional, non-functional and regression testing.
- Own defect life cycle, defect triage and offer in detailed analysis.
- Create and articulate functional test strategies.
- Develop estimates, test plan, test schedule, communicate dependencies and prioritize tests.
- Plan capacity and resource allocation with onsite manager.
- Partner with geographically distributed teams, software vendors and third parties.
- Determine root causes and recommend defect prevention.
- Host and contribute to project, program meetings independently.
- Report testing status continually, weekly, monthly and governance.
- Communicate risks and issues to VM Manager and Client Manager effectively.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 9 to 12 years of Functional QA experience.
- 3 years of Functional Lead experience.
- Should have Experience in MS Dynamics 365, Finance & Operations and Customer Engagement.
- Agile Scrum experience and agile ceremonies.
- Able to work in a highly visible, fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.