Cincinnati, OH, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 02/17/2021 05:53 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Identify and uphold Android engineering best practices.
- Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product.
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and ship features.
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company.
- Monitor app performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems & rectify the issues.
- Review app and feature code, and plan future app upgrades with the development team.
- Assist in the development of features that will be put on the mobile app & in internal applications.
- Implement responsible design principles to ensure that our app renders well on most devices and is accessible.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience using Kotlin.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with modern Android libraries and tooling including Jetpack.
- Detail oriented, works well in a team and individually.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of the entire mobile development process (design, development, testing and releases).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times.
- A solid understanding of best practices and techniques regarding scalability, performance, and security.
- Design and UX sensibilities is a plus.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.