Java Developer with Angular - Locals only
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 02/01/2021 05:13 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work. ** Locals only ***
- 7 years Java
- 5 years of Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- 5 years of Demonstrated proficiency working with databases - Oracle and TOAD for Oracle.
- 5 years of Strong debugging and problem-solving skills and Knowledge of enterprise architectural patterns including JEE design patterns
- 4 years of Experience in development of JEE design patterns , XML parsing
- 5 years of Experience in Java/J2EE, Sprint Boot
- 5 years of Expert in REST API and Web Services
- 5 years of Experience with Basic understanding of database maintenance, ETL Concepts, client-server application architecture, telecommunications
- 3 years of Experience with cloud deployment ; security model;
- 3 years of Should have the Experience in Security Layer, Presentation Layer, Services Layer, Data Persistence Layer and Execution Layer.
- 3 years of Experience in Angular Framework
- 1 years of Experience in Angular 5.0/6.0/7.0 with Architecture, Components, Routing & Navigation (Single page and also Multi-page Application)
- 3 years of Experience on various AWS components such as EC2, EBS, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, ECS, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Route 53,
- 3 years of Experience in architecting the design, scalability, high availability, Disaster Recovery Design on Cloud Infrastructures, Providing solutions on Clo
- 3 years of Experience in developing Java APIs to connect to AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets and for using AWS Lambda to manage
- 3 years of Experience to orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic configuration, monitoring and spend optimization of servers in the cloud envir
- 3 years of Experience with implementing and maintaining monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch and SNS.
- 3 years of Experience with Designing and deploying a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience in the transition and transformation of large complex software solutions.
- Experience participating or leading projects using an Agile methodology.
Highly desired skills:
- Experience in IBM ODM; IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ ,any rules engine
- 5 years of Experience in IBM SOA, WebSphere Application Server
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Mounika Lanka(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 6468773
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.