*** Webcam interview *** Initial PO till /2021 with extensions; usually project goes for 3+ years with this customer *** Initial remote due to covid then Onsite; ***
· Partnering with Business, creating Business Capability Models, Customer Journey Maps and facilitating Business Strategic Planning discussions in collaboration with Business Relationship Managers and Senior Leadership ensuring alignment with organization’s goals and objectives.
· Partnering with IT staff and technology experts and creating IT Strategies, establishing technology standards and guidelines for design and implementation of projects
· Analyze market trends, conduct market research and evaluate technologies, create comparison matrix based on high level requirements and provide technology recommendations to Business and IT Senior leadership.
· Collaborate effectively with technical leads / application architects, infrastructure architects to ensure that their solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
· OIS is embarking on RPA, Conversational UI, Cloud Smart strategy, Data and Predictive Analytics and Modernization projects in Human Services, Employment Services and Internal offices.
· Require Technical Architecture skills and experience in Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, IBM Watson Assistant, Predictive Analytics, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Automation anywhere, Cloud services such as Microsoft Windows Azure, Salesforce and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable digital business transformation and provide guidance for modernization efforts.
· Participate in enterprise architecture development, including business architecture, information architecture, application portfolio and technical architecture and create models to drive informed business and IT decisions.
· Plan, Initiate and spearhead proof of concept initiatives using emerging technologies
· Technical writing leveraging Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Avolution ABACUS, Sharepoint
Skills and Credentials:
· Experience developing strategic technology plans and roadmaps, business capability models and customer journey maps
· Ability to present and communicate both business and technical concepts
· Ability to lead and conduct emerging technology analysis initiatives
· Experience in leading efforts to create technology solutions and architectures impacting critical areas of the business
· Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
· Ability to establish and maintain a high-level of customer trust and confidence.
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
· Ability to think critically and solve problems
· Demonstrated technology skills across multiple IT domains (e.g. application, security, infrastructure)
· Strong consultative skills at a cross-functional level
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; Master’s degree preferred.
· TOGAF Certification preferred
· Seven to nine years of experience in IT, with two years Enterprise Architecture experience and five years Solution Architecture experience
· Experience with process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, Six Sigma or total quality management) and tools (such as Abacus, System Architect or Mega).
· Minimum of five years of hands-on design and implementation experience in IT, with knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines:
o Application development
o Network design
o Servers and storage
o Database management
· Solution Architecture Experience using Kony Mobile Fabric (Mobile & PWA), Automation Anywhere (RPA), Microsoft LUIS (NLP), Salesforce (Force.com) is preferred
· API Management experience is preferred
· Enterprise Architecture experience using ABACUS EA tool is preferred
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.