PMP Project Manager with government experience
Jackson, MS, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/14/2021 04:50 pm
**** Very long term project; initial PO for 2 years but expected to go for multiple years *** Webcam interview*** Need 3 verifiable references; *** Onsite position ***
- 6 years PM
- Current PMP certification
- Experience as a business analyst and/or project manager
- At least three (3) years of experience as a business analyst and/or project manager working on State and/or Federal Government projects;
- Experience with projects requiring an understanding of online web portal architectures and how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other; and
- Experience with designing and building n-tier software applications
- Experience with Visio or similar process flow software.
- Experience using JIRA and Slack software
- Experience with agile software methodology.
- SCRUM certification (SCRUM Product owner) - preferred
- Experience in gathering, documenting and communicating business requirements and/or user stories
- Experience with project requiring knowledge of project management principles or agile software development techniques, methodologies and best practices;
- Experience with organizing project teams and work plans for multiple projects;
- Experience estimating and planning project timelines and milestones, and administering task schedules;
- Experience in designing, documenting and improving business processes;
- Experience with projects requiring an understanding of application programming, relational database concepts and system design;
- Experience research and writing Advanced Planning Documents required by Federal partners in the area of health and human services.
- Preparing project plans
- Facilitating discussions and consensus among various stakeholders
- Analyzing and defining complex business problems to provide solutions that meet business requirements
- Defining and documenting business requirements, user stories, processes and workflows
- Designing and configuring detailed specifications for applications to meet business requirements and user stories
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality applications and re-engineered processes
- Developing project proposals and recommendations to stakeholders
- Developing project plans to identify project scope, objectives, milestones, deliverables, project schedule, budget and resources
- Proficient level skill in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project management tracking software like MS Project.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.