ETL Tester with SQL Server - w2 or 1099
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 01/13/2021 05:19 pm
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 6 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite.
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c ; hourly contract.
Repost of 78016 but the manager is open to seeing previously submitted resources.
Description of Duties:
- 50% - Develop test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts to ensure appropriate test coverage. Provide direction to developers to implement solutions per requirements. Execute testing based upon documented test cases/scripts and ensure applications tested meet customer defined business requirements per documented user acceptance criteria. Conduct user acceptance testing with end users to ensure implemented solution meets expectations. Document and track software defects as well as issues with performance and usability.
- 30% - Identify, evaluate, and document business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements. Understand the business case, and gaps in documented business process (as is vs. to be). Perform requirements elicitation/documentation/management, as well as use case documentation (standard, alternate, and error) to assist developers in creation of solutions to meet business objectives. Leverage understanding to document meaningful user acceptance criteria for user stories. Capable of facilitating communication between stakeholders from all levels of the organization while objectively identifying and resolving conflict.
- 20% - Identify and document processes and procedures related to Business Analysis and Quality Assurance standards, including opportunities for improvement. Prepare release documentation in advance of production deployment. Identify candidates for test automation, document test flow and data requirements/dependencies, and implement using approved tools.
- 6 years experience
- Windows Server Experience
- Intermediate SQL Server/Database Testing Experience (Tables/Views, Stored Procedures)
- Intermediate Test Strategy, Test Data Preparation/Management Experience
- Intermediate SDLC - Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Experience
- Intermediate STLC – Agile Testing Experience
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Experience
- Database Testing Experience (Indexes, Triggers, SQL Jobs)
- Business Intelligence, ETL, and Reporting Testing Experience (Tableau, SSIS, SSRS)
- Automation Testing Experience (UI – Selenium; Web Services – Postman, SoapUI; Load/performance – Jmeter)
- Intermediate TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps Experience (Agile lifecycle model, test/defect management
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.