RPA (UI Path) Developer
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2021 09:34 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Experience in Auto Build and Auto deployment set-ups between different environments.
- Basic Knowledge of RPA and the RPA tools.
- Preferable to have experience in integration and deployment of UiPath/RPA Tools with DevOps using tools such as VSTS/TFS or similar technologies.
- Preferable to have experience of automated packaging/build experience on RPA tool.
- Experience in collaboration platform TFS and Confluence.
- Responsible for pro-active monitoring of platforms to identify issues before they cause business impact.
- Experience using PowerShell, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Significant DevOps Experience.
- Support stating principle of code repository versioning using TFS/VSTS/Git.
- Experience of automated testing and automated deployment of RPA packages to various environments.
- Automated code analysis for RPA tooling.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Working with the business and technology teams to support the automation roll out.
- Develop codes to meet the defined design / solution approach.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes with new requirements with a formal change control process in place.
- Work closely with project leads on platform related issues and assist in providing suggestions for improvements.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.