Data Engineer with Healthcare
Newark, New Jersey, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2021 08:20 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite
- 3 years of domain experience Healthcare datasets (Claims, Enrollment, Members, Provider)
2 years of strong & demonstrated AWS cloud experience (EC2, S3, Glue, Redshift, Step Function, Cloud Watch)
- Experience in PySpark.
- Expertise in Git hub.
- Expertise in Deployment tools. Terraform, serverless
- 2 years of Expertise working in Python, Jupyter notebooks
- 4 years of experience working in in SQL and have ability to build queries on complex datasets Strong onshore-offshore collaboration skills.
- 3 years of experience in managing data ingestion, ETL from a wide variety of data sources through AWS data pipelines
- 1-year experience in following: Identify, design, and implement internal operational process improvements: automating manual components and optimize data delivery
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.