Durham, NC, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2021 07:34 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
- Partner with ITD Agile transformation coach, Other agile Leads and Scrum/flow Masters, and Team members across the organization to align and drive consistency and transparency throughout the organization.
- Develop strategies to obtain program objectives that aligns with the overall organizational strategy as defined by DHHS ITD Agile Transformation Coach and the Transformation team.
- Assess the Agile maturity and skill-growth for IT Lines of Business, programs, teams and provides training, coaching and feedback as required.
- Own the team’s development methodology; Drives adoption of Agile practices, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, reducing the gap between agile theory and practice.
- Coach Scrum/Flow Masters, Product Owners, Development Team members, and be coachable.
- Mentor and guide agile teams on their journey from ground zero to becoming self-sustaining, high performing agile teams.
- Work with appropriate technical team to create and manage workflows that support metrics and Kanban/Scrum boards in Jira.
- Drives adoption of DevOps practices and frameworks to improve automation and team autonomy.
- Fosters an environment of mutual respect and cooperation, collaboration, transparency, agility, learning, innovation, quality, and speed of execution.
- In collaboration with functional manager or Team leads, coordinates day-to-day operation of effort Development using the appropriate agile methodology.
- Partners with business leadership/product owners to manage EPICS, Stories, tasks, and product commitments in an Agile framework to rapidly deliver value to our customers.
- Develops and communicates reporting metrics and/or program dashboards to stakeholders and leadership.
- 7 years of Strong organization and analytical thinking skills, with a track record of turning complex business needs into user scenarios, flows, and diagrams.
- 7 years of Strong experience in understanding and implementation of Agile values, principles, and practices (i.e., Kanban, Scrum)
- 7 years of Experience with Project Management tools, including MS Project, JIRA, and SharePoint.
- 7 years of Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- 7 years of Experience managing and delivering application development and enhancement efforts using the appropriate Agile methodology
- 4 years of Strong and effective experience in coaching, mentoring and training new Agile/Scrum teams using Scrum, Kanban, Lean, or SAFe
- 4 years of Experience with adaptive coaching style and ability to work hands-on with teams based on the agile readiness of the team.
- 5 years of Strong facilitation and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 7 years of Strong risk and business impact analysis and reporting skills.
- 4 years of Experience in gaining buy-in and support from stakeholders
- 7 years of Hands on experience in Scrum & Kanban methodologies including as Scrum/Flow master
- 4 years of Experience managing, maintaining, and analyzing data to derive meaningful and actionable insights about the portfolio.
- 4 years of Strong experience in effective coaching of Scrum/Flow Masters, Product Owners, and Team Members
- 4 years of Demonstrated experience working on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work.
- 4 years of Demonstrated experience using effective leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- 4 years of Experience working with planning just enough, just in time to START moving forward.
Highly desired skills:
- Ability to coach technical practices (TDD, Pair programming, ATDD)
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Team Coach, or SAFe Program Consultant
- Knowledge of Dev/Ops practices
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.