DevOps Engineer with Azure
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2021 05:36 pm
***Initial Remote due to covid then onsite***
- Candidate with lot of release & CM engineering with PowerShell.
- Experience of writing PowerShell modules.
- Automation of CM activities with TFS/VSTS
- REST API calls with PowerShell
- Experience with TFS/VSTS API's
- Basic/Moderate .net knowledge
- Any previous experience of release pipeline automation with tools like VSTS, Jenkins
- Experience of XAML and vNext builds
- Moderate Azure PaaS, IaaS, ASM and ARM models
- Understand different phases of release process starting from code check-in to Production release
- Basic knowledge of different automation/integration tools like (Jenkins, Remedy, Sonar, JIRA)
- Added advantage if profile has Knowledge of any other scripting languages like python, bash etc.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.