Java with Docusign API - Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2021 04:03 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote project ***
***This position will be remote for the duration of the engagement. The manager will mail the equipment to the candidate.
The Java Applications Developer will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Work with resources, key stakeholders, and contributors to identify and plan the scope of work associated with developing and documenting a REST API interface with DocuSign
- Develop a project schedule for the total scope of work.
- Develop and implement the REST API in Java.
- Devlelop and implement reporting associated with the REST API.
- Communicate project information, issues, or status to the organization through various methods including written reports and presentations.
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- 5 years Java versions 1.8
- REST API in Java
- DocuSign REST API
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.