Lead Cyber Security Analyst-CIRT Tier 3/4
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/11/2021 05:04 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Remote position; due to security only USC or GC
- Experience in Security Incident handling and forensics skills including probing and attack methods, Network/Service Discovery, system assessment, viruses and Malware.
- Experience in mitigating and addressing threat vectors, Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Phishing, Malicious Payloads, Malware, etc.
- Experience with SIEM, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Management Software, User Behavior Monitoring, Unstructured Data Monitoring tools or Internet Content Filters.
- Experience with Network technologies: TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, LAN/WAN, routing and switching.
- Knowledge of offensive security techniques, and familiarity with scripting languages and data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of common security assessment frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK Matrix, NIST, HITRUST, COBIT, etc.
- Any of these Certifications: CISSP, CEH, SANS GIAC is a big plus.
- Experience working in a Global Financial company is a big plus.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.