.Net Core Developer
Harrisburg, PA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/11/2021 03:40 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2021, expect to go for 4+ years *** 37.5 hours per week ***
Remote during covid then onsite; candidate must pickup laptop in person for remote work.
seeking an experienced .NET Developer with an extensive background in SQL, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET CORE, ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- 7 years experience
- Microsoft SQL 2012 or newer 5 years
- C#.NET - 5 Years
- ASP.NET 3.5 or greater with MVC 5 Years
- ASP.NET CORE MVC 2+ years
- Visual Studio 2015 or newer 5 Years
- TFS or VSTS/Azure DevOps
- Entity Framework
- Apps/Code scanning
- Agile Development
- Modernization experience
- Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Study the existing system and perform gap analysis
- Design a new SQL database, tables, views. Write database functions and stored procedures.
- Develop these enhancements or features using: C#, VB, ASP.NET MVC, .NET CORE,
- Design and Develop UI screens UI/UX designer experience and follow the organization standard
- Tests enhancement and development programs.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- Creates and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
- Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other
- environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Work in an agile team environment.
- Manage and complete assigned tasks in TFS/VSTS/Azure Dev Ops
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.