Senior DevOps/Cloud Engineer Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2
Position created on 01/09/2021 07:21 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Remote position
- 9 years experience
- Experience with DevOps Roadmap, participating in POCs and implementation of solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud, containerized, and on-premise.
- Must have strong experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Provide release and application support for infrastructure, developers, and QA across the IT organization.
- Experience in identifying the relationship of bugs to Java/.NET code, application servers and other tiers of the application.
- Experience with programming language: Shell, Python/Ruby.
- Expert in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with open source technologies and cloud services IaaS/PaaS providers and container orchestration tools (on-premise and managed Kubernetes).
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like ELK and container monitoring solutions.
- Experience with build utilities (Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, Artifactory)
- Experience with SQL is a big plus.
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, and Confluence) is a big plus.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.