Automation QA - w2 or 1099
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 01/08/2021 08:38 pm
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 6 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite. Possible contract to hire
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c ; hourly contract.
- 6 years experience
- Strong working knowledge with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) with Gherkin Syntaxes; Cucumber knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge on Selenium web-driver and Java Core
- Hands-on knowledge of Docker Containers/Linux/Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with writing and executing SQL Queries
- Applied knowledge of version control, configuration management, and continuous integration is desirable
- Experience in Security testing web applications is a plus
- General working knowledge of Defect tracking tools, Automation Tools, Test case management tools, Testing methodologies, Testing definitions & Processes
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment and a solid understanding of all facets of Software Development Lifecycle
Environment: Oracle DB, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Celoxis, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development BDD) Gherkin syntax for test cases with implementation of Step Definitions and code in JAVA; Bamboo & Jenkins (CICD build and deployments of WAR files); Docker containers; Java/J2EE framework; Spring, Spring boot apps, microservices structured applications; Git/Bitbucket as source code and code review application; AWS cloud infrastructure.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.