*** Webcam interview *** Initial PO till 6/2021 with extensions; usually project goes for 3+ years with this customer *** Initial remote due to covid then Onsite; ***
- Prior knowledge working on Unemployment compensation insurance system.
- Familiarity with Unemployment Insurance CARES act program would be plus.
- Should be able to understand business requirements, conduct independent analysis, create design document and work with development.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a lead developer and overall at least 7 years experience in IT.
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of database concepts and interface system with Unemployment Insurance system is desirable
- Strong knowledge of writing complex SQL
- Ability to debug production issues and resolve them independently
- Good understanding of J2EE or COBOL to do high level analysis and work with developers
- Prior knowledge of DB2 or other relational DB and AQT.
- Good understanding with all Unemployment Insurance terminology and interfaces.
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.