*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** Initial remote due to covid *** Candidate must take online test on
1. Continuous Delivery on Azure for DevOps Engineers
2. Code Flows on Microsoft Azure for DevOps Engineers
*** Hourly w2/1099/c2c or full time with benefits; please check our benefits here https://msysinc.com/benefits/
- Designing DevOps Strategy to include: Recommending a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools; Designing and implementing an Agile work management approach; Making a quality strategy; Designing a secure development process; Creating a tool integration strategy
- Implementing DevOps Development Processes to include: Designing and implementing a version control strategy; Integrating source control; Managing build infrastructure; Implementing code flow; Implementing a mobile DevOps strategy; Managing application configuration and secrets
- Implementing Continuous Integration to include: Managing code quality and security policies; Implementing a container build strategy; Implementing a build strategy
- Implementing Continuous Delivery to include: Designing a release strategy; Setting up a release management workflow; Implementing an appropriate deployment pattern
- Implementing Dependency Management to include: Designing a dependency management strategy; Managing security and compliance
- Implementing Application Infrastructure to include: Designing an infrastructure and configuration management strategy; Implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC); Managing Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure; Implementing infrastructure compliance and security
- Implementing Continuous Feedback to include: Recommending and design system feedback mechanisms; Implementing a process for routing system feedback to development teams; Optimizing feedback mechanisms; Establish monitoring metrics and notifications to rapidly respond to system issues; Guide and/or participate with Scrum teams in establishing key performance benchmarks and monitoring for applications; Implement and maintain application monitoring tools
- Design and support the provision of Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineering services to include but not be limited to the development, implementation, and maintenance
- Maintain CI/CD processes to support development teams
- Implement and maintain Configuration Management with Ansible, Puppet, Consul, Azure Devops or similar applications on physical and cloud environments
- Identify, create, and implement fixes for potential security and performance issues for infrastructure and applications
- Design, develop and implement tooling and processes to automate infrastructure provisioning for on-premise VMware and cloud-based resources
- Develop Proof of Concepts for new automation initiatives
- Handle code deployments as needed for all environments
- Work with development teams and business operations to establish change management processes
- Setup and configure Load Balancers, Firewalls, DNS, SSL and network connectivity to support software systems
- Provide documentation and information to stakeholders as needed
- Support the provision of DevSecOps services to include developing and implementing information security architecture and technology solutions to address information security and compliance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
A. Degree Candidate must possess a bachelors degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or equivalent experience.
B. Functional Experience Candidates must have 6+ years of DevOps experience.
C. DevOps Strategy Development Candidates must have 3+ years of Devops design and implementation experience on Microsoft Azure
D. Scrum/Agile - Candidates must demonstrate experience in a Scrum/agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
E. Leadership Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills.
F. Interpersonal Relationships Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
G. Communication Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
H. Initiative Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
I. Teamwork Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
J. Automation Experience Candidates must demonstrate experience in automation software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, tools and processes.
K. DevSecOps Candidates must have 3+ year experience developing and implementing information security architecture and technology solutions to address information security and compliance requirements from development and operational environments on Microsoft Azure
L. Azure Cloud Candidates must have 2+ years experience designing and supporting the provision of Azure Cloud infrastructure components.
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.