Richmond, VA, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/22/2020 03:53 am
** **Initial PO for till 6/30/2021 with multi-year extensions *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite; must pickup laptop in person.
- Designs and builds relational databases.
- Supports, maintains and troubleshoots Oracle RAC environments.
- Tunes and troubleshoots database performances issues.
- Provides expert level support with respect to database administration (backup/recovery, installation & patching, upgrades etc.)
- Must be able to design, develop and manipulate database management systems, data warehouses and multidimensional databases.
- Requires a depth and breadth of database knowledge that shall help with formal design of relational databases and provides insight into strategic data manipulation.
- Must be able to review/interpret performance based reports. (AWR, ASH, ADDM, etc.)
- Must be able to leverage cloud technologies in support of moving on premise databases into a public, private or hybrid cloud.
- Must be able to clone, migrate databases as needed.
- Must be able to work on windows and Linux servers in support of database administration activities.
- Must be able to train/mentor other database administrators on database concepts.
- 10 years experience
- Management/Administer Oracle RAC Environment
- Database Administration Versions (11g - 18c)
- Leading, training and mentoring database teams
- Cloud Database Migration
- Local, Public Sector experience, certified.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.