AWS Technical Lead-Full Time-GC and USC Only
San Jose, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Full Time - Full TIme
Position created on 11/20/2020 10:08 pm
***Full Time Position***GC, USC only***
- Cloud Operations Lead with AWS and Kubernetes experience. AWS, Kubernetes Certification is highly preferred.
- Must have a strong background in Linux based Systems, backup and storage administration, infrastructure performance and public cloud environments.
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining AWS infrastructure and Institute infrastructure as code.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Build, Deploy and Manage Kubernetes clusters thru automation.
- Design and implement the availability, scalability and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment.
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment.
- Manage the production deployment and deployment automation.
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards across the enterprise IT landscape.
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes and AWS (IAM, Route53, SSM, S3, EFS, EBS, ELB, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, SQS, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, Dynamo DB)
- Solid understanding of AWS IAM Roles and Policies.
- Solid Linux experience with a focus on web (Apache Tomcat/Nginx)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform\Chef\Ansible or similar.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like Micro services, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML.
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab CI. Scripting experience (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience in managing and working with the offshore teams.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Satyanarayan Maharana(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 5808315
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.