Solution Architect (Java, AWS) - w2 only
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/20/2020 08:35 am
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Remote ** W2 only; due to security USC or GC only
- 10+ years of software engineering experience building scalable, high-performance systems in a direct-to-consumer business.
- 10+ years of experience working with open source platforms, API development, REST/SOAP, Linux, Java, Node.JS, MongoDB/NoSQL databases.
- 4+ years of experience leading platform development using Microservices in AWS.
- 5+ years of experience leading small to medium sized software engineering teams in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience as Full Stack Developer, at all tiers from the Frontend UI to the Backend data store.
- Successful track record of developing high quality software products and shipping production ready software on schedule.
- Act as the lead/chief engineering for content core platforms and own/drive the detailed software architecture and design across all workstreams.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture to develop optimal software/system architecture.
- Bridge the gap between high-level architecture developed by Enterprise Architecture and the detailed solutions design input needed by the delivery teams.
- Work as a SME for platform development in AWS.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.