IBM MDM - w2 only
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/20/2020 08:33 am
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite*** W2 only; due to security USC or GC only
- IBM MDM Engineer to manage and manipulate enterprise financial services Data on-prem and in the Cloud.
- The MDM Engineer will work in a highly visible role that will be implementing new MDM solutions from scratch using IBM technologies.
- The MDM Engineer will be developing and building out an IBM MDM platform using modernized 3rd party ETL tools, SQL, and newer MDM features to improve data quality and performance.
- Must have experience implementing MDM tools such as IBM Infosphere MDM and MDM Hub for enterprise environments.
- Must have 5 to 8+ years of Data Architecture experience and background implementing MDM solutions from scratch.
- Must have experience with Java Development.
- Extensive background working with IBM tools, Hands on experience modeling data and developing database for MDM solutions.
- Expertise in performing source/target data analysis, data quality assessment, data validation and data reconciliation.
- Experience designing and implementing batch data integration, develop data mappings and data load routines and other artifacts necessary to implement ETL/ELT type integrations.
- Hands on experience working with MDM tools such as IBM Infosphere MDM, MDM Hub, Product Master, etc.
- Must have experience with Agile Methodology.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.